Tuesday 10 July 2012

Previous work

Until last Friday I worked for the Joint Public Issues Team of the Methodist Church and whilst there I wrote a  series of blog post about public policy. I enjoyed it so much that I started this blog to continue writing on the same kind of issues now in a personal capacity. Here are some links to previous blogs I wrote whilst I was there:

A blog on Universal Credit and the Government's Digital First approach (24/10/11).

A blog on Disabled Living Allowance reform (11/1/12).

A blog the Daily Mail's reporting of material deprivation across Europe (9/2/12).

A blog on Workfare and work experience (24/2/12/).

A blog on worklessness, unemployment, the use of language and disability (26/3/12).

A blog on low turnout at local elections (4/5/12).

Two blogs on David Cameron's proposed changes to the welfare system. One focusing on the propsal to remove housing benefit from those under 25 (26/6/12). One looking at the issue of perverse incentives in the welfare system (27/6/12).

I hope to improve upon what I've written so far and will probably continue to discuss similar topics. However, I will no longer have someone proof reading my work so there may be more grammatical errors from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment